Commons Workshops and Events
The Oregon Commons conducts two workshops, Mapping the Commons and Cultivating the Commons.
Currently, we have no workshops scheduled. To be notified about upcoming workshops and events, use the form in the sidebar on the right to join our email list.
Mapping the Commons is a fun interactive workshop in which we jointly explore the scope and diversity of the commons. This is the best place to start.
Cultivating the Commons is designed to get neighbors talking together, understanding what we have in common as a basis for stewarding their local Commons. This workshop is custom designed in partnership with specific organizations, neighborhoods or communities.
In 2011 we convened the first Commons Convergence, an event for learning, networking and celebrating the commons…because we’re all in this together!
Join Our List
- Mt. Hood: Pay-per-View?
- Our Common Food System: Oregon City Local Harvest
- All Our Relations
- The Currency of Democracy
- It Takes a Village to Make a Place
- Food & Water Watch: Reclaiming Our Water Commons
- Onward Oregon: Commons For All
- Village Building Convergence: Making Commons
- Growing our Commons: Friends of Trees
- Friends of the Columbia Gorge: Flowing Commons
- Portland Jobs with Justice: Common Rights
- Nourishing communities: Portland Farmers Market
- Friends of Family Farmers: Community Food Advocacy
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters
- Bike Trains: The Curious Mobile Commons